We are a PPC management and paid media agency with core expertise in search marketing, Facebook advertising and online advertising. But, what makes us different?
For us, it isn’t just about PPC management. Or SEO optimization. To drive truly measurable results we take a holistic cross-channel approach that maps audiences to the proper channels and reaches those audiences at the right stages of their buying journey.
Data is our best friend—we live for it. Our digital management team specializes in data analysis. We continuously test and optimize your plan across all elements, monitoring it daily for effectiveness.
We aren’t just your vendor, we are your partner and an extension of your team. Ongoing transparency and timely communication are something we take very seriously. We are accountable—your success is our responsibility.
Process & Strategy
We’ll start with an audit and evaluation of your accounts—or if they don’t exist yet we’ll build your strategy. We’ll discuss your goals and what you’re trying to achieve and with whom. Then, we’ll start producing results.
Our process includes the following:
- Account Audit & Evaluation
- Audience Insights Research
- Channel Strategy
- Account Structure
- Asset Recommendations
- Facebook Advertising
- Google AdWords (including Shopping, Display, Mobile)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Bing Ads
- LinkedIn Advertising
The right mix of media comes second to a solid media strategy that meets your goals and objectives. That’s where we start first.
Most search marketing and Facebook advertising campaigns have a lousy ROI. This is largely due to poor strategy (or no strategy at all), and lack of organization, targeting and structure. Also, applying the same methodologies across ad platforms typically diminishes success.
Let us help. Our proven success in Facebook advertising and search marketing campaign management maximizes every dollar you spend.
Our media and PPC management services include:
- Omni-channel digital media strategy
- Account and Campaign Strategy
- Competitive review and analysis
- Account setup including organization and structure
- Ongoing ad creation
- Retargeting strategy and list/audience creation
- Landing page and A/B testing
- Cross-platform knowledge of the best tools and ad formats—creating ongoing opportunities for performance impact
- Active daily management
- Monthly status calls and reporting
We handle SEO as a project, not an ongoing initiative
(although it’s also ongoing and we’ll get to that).
But first, here’s our initial process:
- Technical Site Audit
- Competitive Positioning Analysis
- SEO Core Best Practices Development
- Team Guidebook for Content Marketing
Specializing in Foundational and Technical
Search Engine Optimization
Search beyond the keyword.
Since 2001, the SEO world has evolved dramatically. It is now tightly woven into all facets of your online presence—so tightly that you may not even recognize it. Traditionally, we think of SEO as putting keywords on a website to make it more visible in search engines and, while this is still true, there are more and more SEO factors that influence your web presence that go beyond the keyword. That’s why our SEO approach is different.
We approach everything from an overall content marketing effort (big picture). SEO is incorporated into this larger plan. For example, executing marketing campaigns or influencer programs to build links and drive additional awareness, thereby increasing visibility in search engines.
Reporting & Analysis
We’ve built a proprietary performance and reporting system, SharkMetrics that is customized to the key performance metrics relevant to your companies’ goals and objectives.
Reports That Are Easy to Digest & Performance Metrics Key to Your Goals
At the end of every month you’ll receive a report with all the metrics relevant to your goals. This is a concise report with the right metrics, optimization activities, recommendations and insights across your campaigns and website.
What we’ll do to get you the right KPIs:
- Work with you to establish a plan for tracking performance goals and a process for status changes
- Evaluate key metrics for tracking across various channels
- Set up and implement tracking for macro-conversion events such as eCommerce sales funnels and revenue, leads, opportunities and customers
- Set up and implement tracking for micro-conversion events such as video views, ebook downloads, email signups
- Integrate with new or existing CRM systems like Salesforce
- Integrate with new or existing email service providers (ESPs) like ExactTarget, Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp as well as others
- Help you understand and determine cost per lead (CPL), lifetime value of a customer (LTV), marketing contribution to sales pipeline, ROI
- Provide you with a customized monthly report that allows for easy evaluation of success or improvement, along with recommendations for next steps and best practices